Sunday, April 7, 2013

Official Length Check JCBO Challenge


This is my official length check for my JBCO Challenge. My hair has been freshly washed, deep conditioned, detangled and trimmed. I washed my hair this time using an actual product designed to be used as a shampoo. I deep conditioned by giving myself a protein treatment. I thought it would be a detangling nightmare, however that was not the case. I guess my detangling technique is getting better. I followed up with a moisturizing conditioner. I used my wheat germ oil also. I detangle with my denman.  I trimmed my ends because they were due. I feel good. 

Products that I used:
1.Shea Moisture moisture retention shampoo
2. Aphogee two-step protein treatment
3. ORS replenishing conditioner
4. Shea Moisture anti breakage masque
5. Proclaim moisturizing conditioer
6. Wheat germ oil

Method
1. I shampoo my hair with one lather.
2. On an impulse, I decided to do a protein treatment. I put the two step on and sat under the dryer until  it was dry.
3. I rewet my hair ( at this point I was scared) and applied #3, 4, 5, 6. I also lightly finger detangled and section my hair using scrunchies.
4. I allowed the conditioner to sit on my hair for about 45 mins. and I also sat under the dryer for about 10 mins.
5. I detangled using my denman and another detangling comb.
6. I trimmed the ends as I detangled.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment