Thursday, June 30, 2011

Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner

     This product has cone in it. If you are not familiar with cone I do have a post that is very comprehensive on them. If you have an aversion for cones stay away from this product. According to its label it is infused with panthenol, silicone, and glycerin to help detangle and condition hair. This product also has mineral oil as a second ingredient. I know in the hair growing world we tend to shy away from it because it is a filler in my products and does not do anything to aid in hair growth. I do believe that mineral oil is a laxative if I'm not mistaken.
     I use this product however, I am not in love with it. We have an at will type relationship. I will quit using it at will if I feel like it. I needed a moisturizing conditioner and this is what I ended up with. I will be doing this one until I use it up. I an trying to be open minded about products. 
     I don't like the way it smells though but I tolerate it. I am in the process regaining what I lost during that hiatus. I usually apply this conditioner and sit under the dryer for 25 minutes. I rinse this product off very thoroughly. When this product dies out it turns into some type of silicone or rubber substance so I assume that is what will happen if you leave this product in the hair too long. Over all, if you are just beginning a hair care regimen consider this product. I would say, do knock it until you've tried it. See what it'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment