Thursday, June 30, 2011

Regimen

This is the regimen that I am currently using. My goal is healthy hair. I am having some issues with breakage and I am going to have to step up with moisturizing. I am going to stretch my relaxer because I have got to get this breakage under control. So, my next relaxer will not be anytime soon.
Wash Day
None
Cowash Days
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Deep Condition 2 x per week (Tuesday and Saturday)

Products
Cowash - Garnier Fructis Moisture Works, Aussie Moist

Moisturizers - Wave Nouveau, Fantasia IC Leave-in Moisturizer, Long Aid Activator Gel, NTM Silk Touch Leave-in Cream, Surge Moisture Aide

Oils - Coconut oil, EVOO

Leave-ins - Infusium 23 Mix, Mane n Tail Conditioner

Deep Conditioner  - ORS Replenishing conditioner, Motion Moisture Plus. I will be sitting under the hooded dry for 25 minutes.

Growth aids - I use these very sparingly. MTG

No comments:

Post a Comment