Tuesday, March 19, 2013

THe JBCO Challenge

I am starting a new challenge. My challenge is the Jamaican Black Castor Oil Challenge. I have been reading some good things about this oil and I have decided to try this in a challenge. This is my personal challenge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Challenge Rule~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. I will apply JBCO to my scalp three times per week: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
2. I will seal my ends with JBCO.
3. I will take a starting photo by April 1, 2013.
4. I will take weekly photos on Saturdays and upload to my fotki.
5. I will journal my progress in my pen and pad journal as I progress.
6. I will  take an ending photo by June 1, 2013.

Goal: To be consistent with my daily hair regimen. This challenge will be a 61 day challenge.





No comments:

Post a Comment