Saturday, November 10, 2012

Product Review Softee Hair Food w/ Vitamin E

This product is the dreaded hair grease. It has all the things that the natural hair gurus shy away from like petrolatum, mineral oil, and lanolin. Well, I am in the hair minority about this product because I like it. I am a natural hair girl that have found some benefits of this product. The direction say use regularly. Apply to hair before styling. I do not use this product in the traditional sense. I do not put this on my scalp. I like to seal my ends with this product. I have really thick hair and sometime the oils just do not do it for me. So I went out and purchased this product for the purpose of sealing my ends. This product is heavy so I have to use it sparingly. I do not use it daily because it would be too much. I like to use it a couple of time a week but no more. Do not be afraid of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment