Sunday, November 11, 2012

Product Review: Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque

This product can be purchased at Wal-Mart for about $10.00. It is marketed as an all-natural intense treatment masque that deeply penetrates to moisturize and repair over-processed, dry, brittle, or damaged hair. I do not have processed hair, but it is dry. The directions say to leave on hair for 5-30 minutes, then thoroughly rinse. I used this product as a pre shampoo treatment. I applied this products to my dry hair and sat under the hooded dryer for approximately 15 minutes. I rinsed and proceeded to the next step in my hair care regimen. I really like this product. It made my hair feel super soft and the tangles melted right out. Detangling was a breeze for me. My only problem with this product is that the smell is very concentrated and I have some wicked allergies. Overall If I have to rate this on a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being the highest I would give it an 7. The smell was a contributing factor. If you are a natural girl and is looking for a product that will aid in detangling then this product is a must try.

Grace & Blessing,
~ T. Den

No comments:

Post a Comment