Thursday, November 8, 2012

~* Update *~

Goodness, I am terrible. I don't have time to keep up with a blog. Anyways, I have been natural for almost a year. I have had a very good run with it and I love my natural hair. I have been watching some of the ladies on youtube and I have gotten a lot of good information. This is what I have learned about natural hair.

1. Natural hair has to be loved and nurtured.
2. Natural hair has to be washed and conditioned regularly.
3. Natural hair does get split ends.
4. Natural hair has to be detangled.
5. Natural hair does grow.
6. Natural hair will thrive when good products are used.
7. Natural hair is not natural hair it is just hair that is not processed.
8. Natural hair is beautiful.
9. Natural hair is for natural sisters.
10. Natural hair is so versatile.

I love being a woman of color because I'm rather unique. I have features that are unique only to me. I think that I am the only person in the world with coarse, spiral curled, and coiled hair. My hair tangles very easily. I love my hair. It is super soft. I should have gone natural sooner.

I have a vblog. I am going to have to step up my game. I am going to publish myself. I am TeaDennis on youtube. Visit me.
Grace & Blessings
~ T. Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment