Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hair Mayonnaise Product Review


Silk Elements Revive & Restore Hair Mayonnaise


This product claims to be a damaged hair treatment but I beg to differ. I do believe that this product is a balance of protein and moisture in one. The directions states to use weekly. Cover hair with a plastic cap and sit under the dryer for 15 minutes. I use this product quite differently. I do use it weekly but I use it in conjunction with other products to make it better. This product would be considered light protein / extreme moisture. In my opinion, there is not enough protein in it to constitute it being a protein treatment. I would not recommend this product as a deep protein treatment but it would be best to apply to the hair to re moisturize after a protein treatment.

1 comment:

  1. I use this and I've noticed that it's a VERy light protein. I used it and had to look at the ingredients again because my hair didn't feel anything but moisturized. I still love the product. Well I should say loved the product as it's been discontinued.

    ReplyDelete