Friday, July 17, 2009

The Basic: A Regimen for Newbies

This is the basic regimen that I recommend if you are just starting out on your hair care journey. I call myself trying to keep it pithy so this is it without all of the other wordiness that you find when you vist other sites.

1. Shampoo the hair 2 times per week. The rule of thumb is to shampoo every 3 or 4 days. When choosing a shampoo you want to go with a shampoo that is for damaged, relaxed, permed, or color treated hair. These shampoo are the gentlest for hair that have been chemically processed and will not strip.

2. Moisturize the hair 2 times daily with a cream or spray moisturizer.

3. Deep condition hair after every shampoo with a combination of protein and moisture.

* Check out the product list that I have compiled from various sources. I have done a product review of all of the product that I have used.

No comments:

Post a Comment