Friday, July 17, 2009

My Regimen

********** Subject to Change *************

My Regimen

Shampoo 2 x per week

d/c 2 x per week moisturize

2 x per day or 1 x per day after 8 weeks.

I wash my hair twice a week on Tuesday and Saturday. I am doing my Maximum Growth Challenge and will stretch between 10 and 12 weeks with the help of protective styling. I clarify when needed. I think I am getting this regimen thing down pat. My hair is getting use to the routine. My hair type is a 4w a category all of my own. It grows thick, full, woolly, wiry, and coarse. My protective styles of choice are full wigs.

Products that I'm using:

Relaxer SE Megasilk Regular Lye

Shampoo any shampoo the is formulated for dry, damaged, or color treated hair.

moisture d/c: I mix the following products

ORS replenishing conditioner & SE R&R Hair Mayonnaise

or

Mendex SE & R&R Hair Mayonnaise

or

Ion Effective Care &Hot Oil Treatment

Other Conditioners that I use Queen Helene Cholesterol & Nexxus Emergencee

** note **

I am also using Mega Tek so I don't need a protein d/c. I am focusing on balancing moisture with the mega tek. I will also be adding Ayurvedic Powders and Oils to my regimen this year. This is my basic hair care regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment