Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cowashing For Now

Since I was having problems with breakage I decided to just throw shampoo out of the regimen. The shampoo was too drying for my fragile hair. I have to admit that I have been having issues with the whole moisture / protein balance thingy also. So I've been cowashing. I do that like every other day or so and it has helped me. I have two different conditioner that are lying around the house so I have started with them. I am made a choice not to purchase or hoard conditioner because it is really not necessary and it will go bad and go to waste. My conditioners of choice are Aussie Moist and GF Moisture Works. I do this on the Tuesday / Saturaday wash day and on Thursday. I use Hair One. I usually deep condition on my Tuesday / Saturday wash day. So all in all I have found something that my hair likes. I have recently started to oil my scalp and hair before I cowash on Tuesday and Saturday. I really like it. My oils of choice are Coconut Oil and Sweet Almond Oil. These are what I have and I will not buy anything else until this is used up. I am going to learn to be frugile with the things that have been entrusted to me. I will not waste. I am enjoying my hair. I feel like I am back on target. Praise the Lord Who make all things new!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment