Monday, July 4, 2011

Rantings

     I am having breakage and it is seriously bothering me. I do believe that it is a combination of things. For the last year and a half, I have not been taking care of my hair. I have been focusing on other things but I am going to have to learn how to balance out everything. My breaking in the beginning was from not moisturizing my hair like I should and not taking my vitamins. I took inventory a while back with my fingernail. They would grow but would split and I assume that if my nails were doing that then chances are my hair is too. So I have started back taking HSN vitamins and a multivitamin. I did a relaxer and have not been acting right there so I relax too close to each other and that may have damaged my hair. Then I did an Aphogee 2 step. That stopped the breakage but I turned right around and did an Aphogee 2min keratin. I know that is bad. I have protein overload and I'm still putting protein in my hair. I'll get better. I just need to figure it out. I guess in due time. Now I have got to step up my game. I know I'm gonna make it with the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment