Monday, July 4, 2011

My rantings

Yesterday which was Sunday 7/3/11, I washed my hair and these are the product that I used:

prepoo: coconut oil. I applied this to my scalp and massaged it in. I have been hearing great things about the coconut oil so I am adding it to my regimen. 
Vo5 conditioner: I applied this to my hair. I think in the future I may just omit this for now. 

shampoo: Vo5. I only lather once so this is what I am using. I think because I am having so many issues with breakage. I am going strictly moisture. My breakage is because of protein overload. So I got to take it easy.

d/c: Motions Moisture Plus. I hate this stuff but this is what I have. I just applied it to my hair and didn't sit under the hooded dryer like I was suppose to. I don't believe that it adequetly penetrate the hair shaft. That situation that came up as I was conditioning my hair has just been deleted. I read it as a sign. Leave that thang alone. This may be another reason for the breakage.

 leave-in: I'm using Mane n Tail. I think that this is ok. It is just the other practice that I have picked up that are so wrong. I need to reintroduce back into my regimen the Infusium 23 mix that I was using. I think that this will off set some the weirdness that I am having.

moisturizer: Surge. I using it because I like the way that it smells.

I did a braid out. I turned out terrible because of the way this wash procedure went. Many errors were made and now I can see what to and what not to do. 

I believe to correct the situation I must get rid of the shampoo step until I get this breakage under control, deep condition using heat for no less that 25 minutes, and add the infusium mix back into the regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment